Wednesday 10 August 2016

Want to Become Pain Free? by Nancy Clairmont Carr

Becoming Pain Free will change your life

Become Pain Free-Change Your Life


What if you were pain free?  How would your life be different?


Without physical pain would you smile more?  Exercise more?


Without mental/emotional pain would you take more risks?  Have more friends?


Without financial pain would you give more to charity? Go on more vacations?


Pain is being stuck with fear, imbalances and limiting beliefs. Get unstuck, live pain free and enjoy life more!


 “I was burnt out and feeling stuck in my business. After working with Nancy I booked 4 events the first month, 2 additional large expos the next, and attracted a business partner I was seeking!  It was like my brain worked again! I recommend Nancy for moving forward in your business and in life!” M. Bekkala,


Are you ready to live pain free and create your future?


Your timing is perfect.  I am offering an 8-Week Pain Turnaround program that will


  • Launch September 15, 2016. (find out more here)

  • Eliminate fears that keep you stuck

  • Remove imbalances that prevent healing.

  • Release your limiting beliefs and set you free

  • If you want to release chronic pain, double your income, change a relationship, or get healthy, the 8-Week Pain Turnaround will help you create the lifestyle you have dreamt about.

With a background in leadership, health & lifestyle coaching and energy healing, I have transformed lives for over 16 years.  I have become pain free and created more joy and abundance than I thought possible.


“Before working with Nancy I was feeling mentally exhausted and emotionally empty from a broken relationship. She helped me reframe my value, and release beliefs, emotions and habits that didn’t help me. After doing the energy work with Nancy I was not in such deep heartache and pain. I am moving through the grief process more quickly and feel optimistic about creating a positive relationship with a partner. R Loeslie  More success stories at http://www.nancyclairmontcarr.com/kind-words.


Interested?  Take the next step.


  1. Watch this short video; and find out more here about becoming pain free

  2. Ready to sign up? Call me now at 612.385.3220

  3. Need more info? Set a time now to talk with me at nancy@nancyclairmontcarr.com  

Are you ready to become pain free and create the life you really want? Act now!nancy Clairmont carr and article on being pain free and the 8-week turnaround


You are awesome, I appreciate you!


Nancy Clairmont Carr

Holistic Health and Transformational Guide

www.The Joy-Effect.com; 612.385.3220
nancy@nancyclairmontcarr.com


P.S. Set a time now at nancy@nancyclairmontcarr.com  to talk with me. Join me for Sept 15!



Want to Become Pain Free?

No comments:

Post a Comment